Friday, July 12, 2013

My 28th Birthday

So this is a few days late, but better late then never right?

On July 9th 2013 I had my 28th birthday, no big milestones to celebrate like 16, 18, and 21 or 40/50 but this was a big one for me; I can't quite remember the last time I cherished any one birthday this much. With the prevent events in my life I have taken a whole new look on my life and what there really is to enjoy. We didn't do anything big or extravagant or even out of the ordinary. It was just special due to the fact that was am blessed enough to have another one in the books; I have always enjoyed birthdays, but never looked at the day, or even the passing of the last year or so, as a big milestone. It was just another day. I actually did a lot of projects around the house on my birthday but never even phased me. In addition the looking back, I was supremely shocked to get 90+ people to comment some sort of happy birthday message on my special day; nothing too big compared to Kim and kanyes kids birthday, but if I changed my name to Down Lowe...ah never mind, that wouldn't make me famous.

Just remember that there are out there that need every moment in their life to be cherished and happy; don't take each day for granted and make the most of it, i find this easiest by making the most out of somebody else's day. I have my struggles, but I am leaps and bounds ahead of many other people in this life; some already have a foot in the next life. I probably wouldn't change any of this if I could; the people that have supported and made my life so much better would have never been recognized as pure friends without this debacle I'm in. Happy David Lowe's birthday to all of you!

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!

1 comment:

  1. I am sorry that I missed your birthday David. Happy late birthday and yes God is so good to give us another day, because we do not know what tomorrow will bring. Big Hugs and Love
    grandma

    ReplyDelete